Group Coaching program for Emerging Medical Device Sales Professionals
People have been asking for private strategy sessions to think through their next steps while transitioning in medical device sales post-pandemic and what it means for their career. My calendar fills up quickly, so I decided to create a group coaching programs to help you navigate this shifting environment with plenty of support, resources, and strategies.
The quickest way I could let you know about them is to share this post. It’s not fancy, but it works.
I’ve designed this Career Launchpad program for sales professionals who are new to the medical device field.
This program work like this:
– You get 8 weekly meetings .
– We’ll start our meetings at 12 pm EST to allow you to join us during your lunch break.
– The first meeting for Shifting in Medical Device Sales Professionals starts Monday, October 9.
– You get a 45-minute private strategy session with me before we start, and q 45-minute wrap-up session. Since our first group meeting isn’t until next week, it’s probably a good idea for you to schedule your private session with me over the next week so you can get a jump-start on moving forward with a plan.
– We also have a private LinkedIn group, so you can start getting help as soon as you join the group, and access resources and meeting recordings.
If you’re interested in this group coaching program, send me an email or DM to let me know. We can schedule some time to get you signed up and schedule your strategy session date. In the meantime, if you have questions, please let me know.
I look forward to helping you get one step closer to reaching your career goals today!
To register, https://bit.ly/CareerEMDSP