Selling with Purpose & Passion:
The One Strategy Needed to Unleash your Potential
What is the one thing that can differentiate you from your competitors? Do you have great products, services, or ideas, but can’t make the sale? Without this key ingredient you are unlikely to make or increase your sales. The missing ingredient is Passion.
Discover and apply your three P’s of Sales Success – everyday! Sell with Purpose and Passion, and you will uncover the Profitability needed for your personal and professional sales success. Harness your Passion to create the Sales Success you deserve!
This will be an engaging and interactive session that will help profitably explode your business or sales career.
You’ll Learn how to:
- Identify common “passion drainers” that contribute to sales burnout
- Learn ways to stay energized and cultivate your sales enthusiasm daily
- Respond creatively and passionately to common sales objections
- Enhance communication skills to identify and influence customers needs
- Present information for products and services powerfully and persuasively
Communicate with Confidence:
5 Key Tips to Improving Conversations
For the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it’s the business presentation to clients, the level of attention you give your spouse when they are talking to you, or or simply engaging in small talk, it all means something.
We’ll discuss the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them. These strategies will provide a great benefit for any organization and its team. They will trickle down throughout the organization and positively impact everyone involved. Remember, it’s not what you say, it’s what people hear!
- What communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Establish common ground with others
Keep Your Passion Alive:
Strategies to Drive and Thrive Peak Performance
As leaders, business owners and professionals, we care about our clients and give generously each day. One of the greatest challenges we face is keeping the passion alive in our own lives and work. A recent study reported that professionals work longer hours, and that the majority of people feel pushed to the limit in balancing their work and family lives. In this interactive session we will explore the key causes of burnout and develop practical strategies for staying energized, successful and thriving as we make a difference in the lives of others. In this presentation you will expand your tool kit for working and living with passion.
You’ll Learn how to:
- Identify the most common “passion drainers” that contribute to burnout
- Amplify your strengths and remove barriers
- Become familiar with the keys that reverse the burnout cycle
- Learn ways to stay energized and cultivate your passion on a daily basis
- Re-connect with your passion for your work and life
- Clarify and take focused action to attain your goals for thriving
All for One and One For All:
Key Strategies & Tips to Building Successful Teams
Of all the challenges faced by organizations today, team-building ranks as one of the biggest—and most critical. With organizations increasingly dependent on high-performance teams for virtually every imaginable activity, teamwork has become a major business strategy—and getting teams to work an absolute necessity.
You’ll Learn how to:
- Build relationships among co-workers working in the same office or at remote sites
- Cure dysfunctional teams, resolve team conflict, and rebuild team trust
- Review the importance of planning and of communicating ideas
- Increases appreciation & accurately assess for team diversity
- Use team building to improve productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction
Powerful One-Page Plans:
The Key to Making Business and Life Planning Simpler
Whether we’re leading an organization or heading up a new project, we need a plan. Yet most of us find planning daunting. If your past planning efforts have left you frustrated you are not alone. The greatest value in creating a plan isn’t the final document, it’s the focus, clarity and communication it evokes that makes the process worthwhile. Learn a new approach to business and life planning that takes a complicated subject and makes it simpler.
- Powerful business and life planning questions and how to use them
- Strategies for overcoming your barriers to planning & goal setting
- The keys that make a plan an effective tool for better results
- Using SMART goals
Social Media Networking 101:
I’m on Online, Now What?!
Have you created a social media account, and wondering what to do with it? Are you really using the tremendous power of LinkedIn, Facebook or just waiting for something to happen? LinkedIn is the ultimate online professional networking tool available today.
Please join us, as we discuss strategies to build your professional network, grow your business, and impact your bottom line.
You will learn to:
- Define your networking goals
- Build your online presence & profile
- Join and Create groups
- Give and receive recommendations
- Get warm introductions
- Create and list your own events
- And more
Half-day, full-day, and multi-day specialty workshops available. Ask Steve about a customizing a workshop that’s right for your organization. Please contact us for more information.
[woothemes_testimonials size=”175″ orderby=”rand” category=”speaking” limit=”1″]