The Workplace Motivators Report
Values: Hidden Motivators
What motivates employees to sell, manage, service or connect with customers the way they do? What prompts an employee’s enthusiastic response—a happy customer, a big sale, a tough problem solved? Why do they differ? How can you place the right people in the right jobs and motivate them to achieve more for the organization? The answers to these questions are all based on values.
Values are the drivers behind our behavior; what motivates our actions. Abstract concepts in themselves, values are principles or standards by which we act. Values are beliefs held so strongly that they affect the behavior of an individual or an organization.
An individual’s experiences, references, education, and training tell us WHAT they can do. A behavioral assessment will tell us HOW they will do it. However, it is not until we know an individual’s values that we will understand WHY they do what they do.
With the knowledge of values, we can encourage employees in a way that satisfies their inner drive. We can determine if their position will be rewarding, based on the values they hold. Think of the advantages in knowing what motivates an employee right from the start, rather than waiting for time to tell.
Results & Benefits
Identifying the values of individuals, teams and organizations reduces conflicts, increases talent retention, improves efficiency and productivity, and energizes any group working together toward common goals. The benefits include reduced turnover, enormous cost savings and increased satisfaction of stakeholders.
Workplace Motivators report includes:
- Explanation of the individual in regards to each of the categories:
- General Characteristics
- Value to the Organization
- Keys to Managing and Motivating
- Training, Professional Development and Learning Insights
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Norms and Comparisons section explaining the strength of each value in relation to the national mean
- Values Graph and a Values Wheel that provide a visual representation of results
- Values Action Plan affirming strengths and encouraging growth and development
- Team building summary to facilitate sharing your personal insights with team members
Contact us today or we can call you!
Copyright 2010 Target Training International