Our training workshops are designed to help our clients increase business success and overall profitability. Working together, we will assess your business development and training needs to create a customized training workshop program that maximizes ROI for your organization.
We have organized our program topics into five key areas:
- Sales and Marketing – intended for sales, customer service and business development teams
- Management and Leadership – intended for emerging and established supervisors
- Professional Development – intended for owners, executives, employees and self-employed
- Human Resources – intended for owners, leaders, employees and self-employed
- Workplace Essentials – intended for owners, leaders, employees and self-employed
(Please follow the links below to download catalog with specific course details)
- Body Language Basics
- Call Center Training
- Internet Marketing Fundamentals
- Marketing Basics
- Media and Public Relations
- Negotiation Skills
- Overcoming Sales Objections
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Fundamentals
- Telephone Etiquette
- Trade Show Staff Training
- Being a Likeable Boss
- Budgets and Financial Reports
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Developing New Managers
- Employee Motivation
- Employee Recognition
- Facilitation Skills
- High Performance Teams (Non-remote Workers)
- High Performance Teams (Remote Workforce)
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Influence
- Manager Management
- Middle Manager
- Motivating Your Sales Team
- Office Politics for Managers
- Performance Management
- Servant Leadership
- Supervising Others
- Teamwork and Team Building
- Virtual Team Building and Management
- Women in Leadership
- 10 Soft Skills You Need
- Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
- Attention Management
- Communication Strategies
- Creative Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Goal Setting and Getting Things Done
- Interpersonal Skills
- Personal Productivity
- Project Management
- Public Speaking
- Social Intelligence
- Social Learning
- Stress Management
- Telework and Telecommuting
- Time Management
- Work-Life Balance
- Employee Onboarding
- Employee Recruitment
- Generation Gap
- Hiring Strategies
- Millennial Onboarding
- Talent Management
- Workplace Diversity
- Workplace Harassment
- Workplace Violence
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Business Acumen
- Business Ethics
- Business Etiquette
- Business Succession Planning
- Change Management
- Civility in the Workplace
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service
- Delivering Constructive Criticism
- Developing Corporate Behavior
- Handling a Difficult Customer
- Lean Process and Six Sigma
- Meeting Management
- Organizational Skills
- Risk Assessment and Management
Our training workshops can be customized to meet your scheduling requirements. All of our workshops are presented by a facilitator during a half-day, full-day, webinar, or a combination of settings.
We will work with you to determine the best format and group size to achieve your training goals and budget requirements.
Our fees vary depending on the complexity of your training goals, preparation time, and delivering a customized program based on your needs and desired outcomes.
Similar to training, we determine executive coaching, consulting and facilitation fees by the length of engagement and format. We price consulting projects on a case-by-case basis.
- Fees quoted are for training and coaching programs offered in the continental United States
- Additional fee for travel to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada
- All prices are quoted in United States dollars
- Onsite courses and webinars are priced “per class” and not “per participant”
- Fees do not include the facilitator’s travel. For all other locations, please contact us
Our coaching programs are an invaluable resource to complement and support your training programs, to ensure long-term success. These meetings can be conducted virtually or in a combined format of in-person and virtual meetings. Pricing depends on the format chosen and program length.
- Three-Month Coaching: (Up to 9 private meetings)
- Six-Month Coaching: (Up to 18 private meetings)
- Twelve-Month Coaching: (Up to 36 private meetings)
All programs include priority phone, text and email support between meetings.
Executive retreats, strategic planning meetings, and gatherings to address workplace change often require a skilled facilitator to craft a framework and guide discussions.
Sometimes clients have needs not addressed by training, coaching, or facilitation. For these clients we offer consulting services. Fees for consulting depend entirely on the complexity of a project and are handled on a case-by-case basis.
Ninety percent of all professionals who experience a slump have merely lost sight of the behavior it takes to be successful. When they are “on a roll,” they project confidence and success. In a slump, that projected behavior is unsure and careful.
Moreover, adding new team members is one of the most challenging decisions a business owner or manager has to make. An incorrect “fit” can cost more than lost revenue. It takes your valuable time and contributes to low productivity, morale, and overall success. Consequently, a good hire can be an ongoing source of growth for the foreseeable future. Our tools are designed to help you develop or hire your team quickly and efficiently.
Please contact us or call 860.243.9757 to discuss how we can best help you.
The information provided in this document is intended for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. Information may be changed or updated without notice. 1-4-All Coaching, LLC may also make improvements and/or changes in the services, products, pricing and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
[woothemes_testimonials size=”175″ orderby=”rand” limit=”1″]