The Power of Soft Skills
What are soft skills, anyway? Simply put, soft skills are the personal attributes that allow us to effectively relate to others. These skills enhance our personal interactions and lead to greater job performance and satisfaction. Unlike hard skills, which are the technical and knowledge skill sets we bring to our work, soft skills are interpersonal and can be applied in a broad array of situations. Soft skills encompass both personality traits, such as optimism, and abilities which can be practiced, such as empathy. Like all skills, professional soft skills can be learned.
With our 10 Soft Skills Success series participants will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of soft skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, you will increase success in almost every aspect of your business or career.
Steve will discuss and share key strategies and tips, and take your questions.
IN THIS WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN:
- The definition of Soft Skills
- How to use Empathy and Emotional Intelligence for better interpersonal interactions
- The definition of Professionalism and how to conduct yourself
- The difference between Learned vs. Inborn Traits
- How to apply soft skills to specific situations
View Webinar Recording
We value your privacy and would never spam you