Are You a Successful Professional Looking to Transition?
Are you feeling a little overwhelmed and out of practice?
I can help. I created this program to work with successful professionals like you who are transitioning. Using your experience, background and knowledge as a foundation, we'll spend quality one-on-one time working together to create a functional resume, associated materials and strategic plan. The Get Hired Today! program is your chance to work together, one-on-one. Leveraging the power of email, phone and the internet, you have access to all of the powerful career advice, guidance and insights I can provide you.
What could you accomplish if you had a
partner dedicated to your success?
Create your transition plan in weeks and use it to jump-start the hiring process. This program is designed for successful professionals who are transitioning. This program will show you how to effectively market yourself using the latest social media strategies, resume tips, and interview preparation techniques to get hired quickly. Our hands-on program allows you to explore new ways to strategically handle your career transition. You will take away a solid plan and actionable tools for immediate use to get a fresh start in your existing or new industry.
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Align your personal and professional goals
- Prepare for the interview - The do’s and don’ts
- Create an attention grabbing “professional resume”
- Develop a powerful 30-60-90 plan based on your background and experience
- Build a persuasive professional portfolio - "brag book"
- Identify and focus on your key strengths
- Target a company when you can’t go through normal hiring channels (hint, try the back door)
- Look at yourself “in the mirror” and see what the interviewer sees
- Start with a positive attitude and stay focused on the process
- Create and implement your marketing plan
- Uncover and utilize inside information to jump ahead of other candidates
- Utilize your network via social media to implement your transition strategy